Saturday 25 November 2017

Would it kill game developers to add this option to in-game downloads like Vainglory does?| for sock rom go to rompure.com

Would it kill game developers to add this option to in-game downloads like Vainglory does?


Would it kill game developers to add this option to in-game downloads like Vainglory does?

Posted: 24 Dec 2016 06:56 PM PST

3 days after release Super Mario Run had less than 4% of total downloads turned into profit for Nintendo. How do you expect it to do on Android?

Posted: 24 Dec 2016 12:57 PM PST

3 days after Super Mario Run was released it made 14 million dollars. At this point the game had been downloaded 37 million times.

14,000,000 dollars / 10 dollars to unlock the game = 1.4 million paid downloads.

1,400,000 paid downloads / 37,000,000 total downloads = 3.78% of total downloads turned into profit.

I originally posted this in r/gaming and it was quickly removed. Hope this will be interesting to those Android gamers with interest in the game.

This article is a source for numbers I used in the math: https://techcrunch.com/2016/12/20/super-mario-run-sees-37-million-downloads-14-million-in-revenue-in-first-3-days/amp/

submitted by /u/ZomBrefke
[link] [comments]

Hello Reddit! I made a thing!

Posted: 24 Dec 2016 08:02 AM PST

Which games are or were you hopelessly addicted to?

Posted: 24 Dec 2016 06:00 AM PST

We all know that Some of these games are dangerous like crack. Especially the pay to win kind. Just wondering what are some of the most addictive games out there?

submitted by /u/Centipede9000
[link] [comments]

Drone Gift Delivery

Posted: 24 Dec 2016 07:05 PM PST

What game have you traded real money on for the game account or for in game objects?

Posted: 25 Dec 2016 12:46 AM PST

My first venture in this area was with the game Fantasica years ago when someone offered to pay me real money for a card that i got.

submitted by /u/ksrnf
[link] [comments]

Christmas Eve and I just released my first Game, Flip Fall - Feast well and enjoy!

Posted: 24 Dec 2016 05:01 AM PST

Should I buy punch club?

Posted: 24 Dec 2016 01:37 PM PST

I remember I saw this game a while ago and it looked interesting, and now I found out it's on android. Should I buy it? Some complaints I've heard is that there is lag and your stats deteriate too fast. Is the lag really that bad and is the game fun even though there is a lot of things you have to manage like food and money?

submitted by /u/Mr_Nistor
[link] [comments]

Games with controller support?

Posted: 24 Dec 2016 10:10 AM PST

My wife surprised me with an Ipega Bluetooth controller for Christmas. So was wondering, aside from emulators, what are your recommendations for games that have native controller support?

submitted by /u/Lozaiah
[link] [comments]

Galaxy Tab A and Terraria

Posted: 24 Dec 2016 09:19 AM PST

I would like to play Terraria on my Galaxy Tab A.

Can anyone suggest a controller that plugs into the tablet and also has a clip to hold the screen up for me?

Thanks!

submitted by /u/Stanktail
[link] [comments]

Bimo - Platform/OneTap game finally released 1.0.0

Posted: 24 Dec 2016 02:24 AM PST

No comments:

Post a Comment