Wednesday 29 November 2017

Super Mario Run - Android Pre-Registration| for sock rom go to rompure.com

Super Mario Run - Android Pre-Registration


Super Mario Run - Android Pre-Registration

Posted: 28 Dec 2016 10:42 PM PST

"This War of Mine" $1.99

Posted: 28 Dec 2016 04:40 PM PST

Crashlands on sale from $4,99 to $1,99

Posted: 28 Dec 2016 10:26 AM PST

Machinarium is on sale for $0.99 from $4.99

Posted: 28 Dec 2016 07:45 AM PST

If you told me 5 years ago my main handheld gaming device would be my phone

Posted: 28 Dec 2016 06:25 PM PST

Of course I would laugh at you. Now here I am, buying Saramost 3, Legend of the skyfish, baldur gate ports, square enix ports, All the Sorcery! games, Tales from the borderlands ,Don't Starve etc.

Jesus times have changed, maybe it's time I bought a MIFI controller for the less ideal games for touchscreen

submitted by /u/Darkjolly
[link] [comments]

Amazon Digital Day is coming December 30th!

Posted: 28 Dec 2016 05:26 PM PST

[Discussion] When you see a game on sale in Play Store, do you get the urge to buy it even if you've already played / purchased it on another platform?

Posted: 28 Dec 2016 10:20 AM PST

I suffer from this urge. Machinarium is going for $0.99 right now. I have already played and completed that on iPad. And yet, my fingers are itching to buy it on play store. Table Tennis Touch is going for $0.10. I already have that for free from Amazon Underground, and I have never played that. And yet again, itchy fingers.

Anyone else?

submitted by /u/iWizardB
[link] [comments]

Tainted Keep for Android.

Posted: 28 Dec 2016 03:57 PM PST

Dungeon Hunter 4 co-op storyline

Posted: 28 Dec 2016 04:09 PM PST

Is coop storyline progressing with friends even possible? Me and friends tried but we still had to replay the stage on solo to go further,or did we miss something?

submitted by /u/123klaudas
[link] [comments]

I have paired my DS4 with my Galaxy Tab A... How do I go about actually getting it to work with emulators like MyBoy and PPSSPP?

Posted: 28 Dec 2016 04:39 PM PST

Title basically says it all. I have connected the controller via bluetooth but when I load a game it doesn't work. When I try to change the inputs, when I push a button on my ds4 to assign a control nothing happens. Any ideas?

submitted by /u/The_Cheeki_Breeki
[link] [comments]

Off Target Studios first teaser trailer for Backstock Hustle. It will be Available on andriod on January 20th, 2016 Thank you

Posted: 28 Dec 2016 04:02 PM PST

[Tip] For anyone playing Adventure Time: Champions game, Bittercap now features a few data mined stats and charts!

Posted: 28 Dec 2016 06:56 AM PST

Best controllers for both Android and Windows?

Posted: 28 Dec 2016 01:15 PM PST

I want to buy a new controller mainly for PC, but it would be nice to be able to use it too on Android. I'm mainly worried about compatibility or mapping issues. And then maybe about input lag issues since Id like to be able to play action games, and maybe cast them to a TV or something.

I was thinking about getting the new Xbox one S controller which has bluetooth but I don't know how well it'll work on Android games. Also have been thinking of getting a MOGA.

What can you tell me from personal experience?

submitted by /u/TheOneTruePadopoulos
[link] [comments]

Grumpy Cat's Worst Game ever - Enjoyable mini Games but not for everyone

Posted: 28 Dec 2016 08:37 PM PST

Motor World Games: Car Factory - Referral code sharing thread • /r/MotorWorldgames

Posted: 28 Dec 2016 08:02 AM PST

Has anyone gotten half-Life 2/Portal working on the Galaxy s7?

Posted: 28 Dec 2016 12:59 PM PST

A while ago I got Half-Life 2 and Portal working on my rooted S5. Has anyone managed this with a rooted S7? Mine crashes after the Source Logo.

submitted by /u/wcjones12
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment