Sunday 26 November 2017

[Question] Is There A Better Lightflow App?| for sock rom go to rompure.com

[Question] Is There A Better Lightflow App?


[Question] Is There A Better Lightflow App?

Posted: 26 Dec 2016 06:36 AM PST

Several years ago, lightflow was the best notification light management app. whilst I feel that I would still benefit from this app, I am not sure if there are better versions now or whether lightflow is still the best there is.

looking for opinions of those that have more experience with apps than I do!

submitted by /u/penfold1992
[link] [comments]

Any good widget/app for volume settings?

Posted: 26 Dec 2016 06:58 AM PST

Hermit - dedicated folders for light apps?

Posted: 26 Dec 2016 06:54 AM PST

Just bought this app and I think it's great. Is there currently a way to assign dedicated folders for the various light apps? If not, is this a feature that's been given consideration or planned for a future update?

/u/chimbori

submitted by /u/nukem2k5
[link] [comments]

App for blocking specific sites on Chrome?

Posted: 26 Dec 2016 07:14 AM PST

Hi everyone,

I seriously have a problem with spending too much time on facebook and reddit on my phone. Because of this, I of course deleted the specific apps to counter the problem. I found using the browser for these sites annoying, so my time spend on these sites decreased.

But now I have just gotten used to it and, again, I find myself spending too much time there.

I can't find a function in the browser where I can block sites, I can't uninstall it (and don't want to if not necessary - it's nice to have access to the browser for googling stuff).

I tried a parental control app but couldn't get it to work properly.

Do any of you have any suggestions for apps? It's just these two sites I need blocked.

Thank you for your time.

submitted by /u/millol
[link] [comments]

[dev] i have created BMI, BMR and ideal weight calculator that change color base on BMI result

Posted: 26 Dec 2016 09:22 AM PST

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=pl.duch.health.bmical

Please test my app and share your comments Thanks

submitted by /u/dybuk87
[link] [comments]

[DEV] Which android APP would you like to have in your phone?

Posted: 26 Dec 2016 09:16 AM PST

Hey everyone,

I want to create a free Android app but I have no good ideas. So I remembered to make this post where every android user could request an app you would like to have in your phone. I will take the most voted idea and create an app based on it.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/DanielAPO
[link] [comments]

Is there any OFFLINE ebook converter app for Android?

Posted: 26 Dec 2016 04:45 AM PST

There are hundreds of ebook converter apps in Play Store, but they all are, unfortunately, online converter. I'm looking for an OFFLINE converter. If you know any app, please link.

submitted by /u/WhatHowWhy2016
[link] [comments]

2 Player/Multiplayer games on Android and iOS

Posted: 25 Dec 2016 06:33 PM PST

I have an android device and a friend of mine has an iOS device.What are some enjoyable game on both platforms that we both can play and directly verse against?

submitted by /u/nayeemhi
[link] [comments]

Does Instapaper Archive forever like pocket?

Posted: 26 Dec 2016 08:18 AM PST

See subject.

I have been using pocket for years and love it, but it does not offer annotations and note taking, so I'm trying out Instapaper. I pay for Pocket Premium and enjoy knowing that my articles are saved forever. I'm a researcher so I like having copies of my articles for later reference.

I know Instapaper does archiving but does it function the same? I can't find much info on this. If not I'll just keep my Premium pocket account and use both.

submitted by /u/hatsand
[link] [comments]

Friendly for facebook copy links

Posted: 26 Dec 2016 08:06 AM PST

How do i copy links of videos and posts to share it externally?

submitted by /u/kareemabdelazeem19
[link] [comments]

Text editors that handle without much hassle files up to 1 Megabyte big?

Posted: 26 Dec 2016 06:16 AM PST

TL;DR: Do you know any text editor that handle relatively large files on android that includes backup on save and quick buttons to edit the text?


Follow up of: https://www.reddit.com/r/androidapps/comments/5kcrbg/good_keyboard_to_handle_large_text_files/

I discovered that on the lenovo a816 (1 gb of ram, that is the most important parameter for most apps) Jota text editor cannot coexist with swiftkey or Flesky for files around 280Kb. It just crashes.

I write such large files over the time, as personal minimalist log.

Same for the text editor built in in x-plore.

That shocked me a bit because we are talking about text editing, a need that can be done with computers very old and with little ram (16 or 32 mb, yes megabyte if not less).

The I tried quick edit and I liked it, no problem so far in handling the file (280kb) but it does not have backup savings. I mean when one press save if the file exist a copy is made as backup and the new content is saved in the original position.

Moreover quick edit does not have quick buttons to edit the file like Jota (save, cut, copy, paste, etc.). But it has handy special characters if one wants to edit code files (actually I'm editing just text)

submitted by /u/pier4r
[link] [comments]

[REQUEST] App for adjusting the volume of separate apps.

Posted: 26 Dec 2016 06:07 AM PST

For example, I want to be able to have it so my music app is quieter than my white noise app, but since both count as "Media" I can't adjust their individual volumes. Thanks.

submitted by /u/jebiso8
[link] [comments]

[DEV] A new way to learn Italian

Posted: 26 Dec 2016 09:51 AM PST

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=en.free.itplus

This application will help you to learn Italian language in easy and interesting way. You will find that phrases are easier to remember, because they have meaning, they paint a picture, they tell a story.

Categories: + Learning words + Writing words + Make up phrases + Audition + Dictation + Prononsiation + Tests

This application uses TTS (Text To Speech). Also each user can add their own dictionaries.

submitted by /u/olezhica
[link] [comments]

Offline gps trail/route tracker for long walks

Posted: 26 Dec 2016 03:02 AM PST

I'm currently on vacation in a place where there's barely reception and I have no internet but I'd love to go for walks in the woods. But I'd rather not get lost because it's kind of the middle of no where. So do you guys know of any good apps that ONLY needs GPS and nothing else (no data or WiFi or maps) so I can just see a line of the route I walked so I can backtrack if needed. Also preferably not any too commercial apps.

Any suggestions would be really appreciated!

~Sir Henk

submitted by /u/Sir_Henk
[link] [comments]

Good keyboard to handle large text files?

Posted: 25 Dec 2016 11:54 PM PST

I use swiftkey, but since I also write long personal logs (280.000 characters the current one) I observed that swiftkey gets slower and slower when I edit the file. This likely because swiftkey tries to analyze the entire content.

I have a lenovo a816 that should be enough to write text files I think.

So I moved to the android open source project keyboard and this one is much more lightweight and usable on large text files. The problem is that the suggested words are not always satisfying if one makes a couple of typing mistakes. Like typing mlarge does not provide a suggestion for large. So if I start with the wrong letter (in often press n and m together with space) the prediction is out.

Hence the question: do your know good keyboards that do not collapsed while editing large text files?

submitted by /u/pier4r
[link] [comments]

What complex or simple tasks do you use tasker for?

Posted: 25 Dec 2016 07:00 PM PST

I was thinking about purchasing the new update of tasker since it got a lot of hype back at XDA, I don't know what I could use it for beside all the tutorials I've watched on it, so if it isn't too much to ask please tell me your personal uses for this app.

submitted by /u/decipher90
[link] [comments]

Best "App Lock" apps for android 6+ ?

Posted: 25 Dec 2016 04:49 PM PST

Features preferred: Can hide itself from apps list (or at lease rename it) & prevent its uninstallation; can require a fingerprint in addition to a pw, etc (& ideally doesn't require root)

submitted by /u/easytraveling
[link] [comments]

[Request] app can adblock ?

Posted: 26 Dec 2016 10:27 AM PST

I 've been looking for an android app that download all file.

Posted: 26 Dec 2016 09:55 AM PST

I 've been looking for an android app that download all file. Finally find this android app .. its really amazing !!!! url:- https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.downloadvideosfree.file.downloader.all.video

submitted by /u/dreamerkhan2013
[link] [comments]

Ir remote app that can be operated over the internet

Posted: 26 Dec 2016 03:32 AM PST

So I've got an old htc m8 I don't use anymore, id like to use the built in ir blaster as an controller for my aircon, so that I can turn it on before Arrive home

submitted by /u/melbourne3174
[link] [comments]

Help finding interactive Android Apps that can work in a 1:1 Chromebook classroom

Posted: 26 Dec 2016 08:47 AM PST

Hello!

I teach fifth and sixth grade science in a school that is lucky enough to have 1:1 Chromebooks for all students in my teaching age.

I just got an Android smart phone (just the Coolpad because I'm broke) and I absolutely love it, and since the phone is already so connected with Google I am wondering if there are any good apps that I can use in the classroom from my phone that the students can follow along with or interact with me from their computers.

I also have a Promethian (spelling?) Smart Board that runs with a laptop that runs Windows 10.

Thanks so much everyone!

submitted by /u/over_notch0
[link] [comments]

Is there a better alternative to Tablean?

Posted: 26 Dec 2016 01:49 AM PST

I'd like some sharing options, sub/unsub, etc.

submitted by /u/pushrodv8
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment