Friday 1 December 2017

Vote Here For /r/AndoidGaming's Best Game Of 2016!| for sock rom go to rompure.com

Vote Here For /r/AndoidGaming's Best Game Of 2016!


Vote Here For /r/AndoidGaming's Best Game Of 2016!

Posted: 30 Dec 2016 03:23 AM PST

Dynasty Warriors Unleashed(Beta Registration)

Posted: 30 Dec 2016 11:17 AM PST

Was looking for a good endless runner, found this excellent gem: Alone...

Posted: 31 Dec 2016 12:15 AM PST

What android game is this ?? Thanks a lot everyone.

Posted: 31 Dec 2016 01:36 AM PST

Does anyone know if Wiimotes are still incompatible with android?

Posted: 30 Dec 2016 06:56 AM PST

My original Wii finally died so I want to repurpose the controller, but I'm having some troubles. I'm trying to play OOT on N64oid.

submitted by /u/NephewOfObedience
[link] [comments]

When I open MyGba Gameboid, it pops up with this screen. However, pressing 'menu' does nothing. Any help? I've tried reinstalling already. Thanks

Posted: 30 Dec 2016 07:13 AM PST

Gaming on my old note 3?

Posted: 30 Dec 2016 06:54 AM PST

What's the best was for me to get the best out of gaming with my Note 3? I'm thinking if emulating consoles would be the best choice.

submitted by /u/norm1989
[link] [comments]

Soldiers Inc: Mobile Warfare

Posted: 30 Dec 2016 11:58 PM PST

Has anyone tried it yet?

I used to play it 4 to 5 years ago when it was a Facebook game, looks like it got ported over to Android/iOS and its a pretty solid game.

One defining feature was the ability to actually 'conquer' other bases on the huge global map, and you will get a portion of their resource production. That was just on the original FB Soldiers Inc, but I'm pretty sure its still similar on this Android version.

Now there's also Alliances, and you can see an 'alliance map' which shows the entire world divided into small sections, with different alliances controlling different portions of the world. Its pretty cool, a nice break from CoC games where you just raid for loot and run back home.

Thoughts?

submitted by /u/Kurdock
[link] [comments]

hitman sniper controller support?

Posted: 30 Dec 2016 11:12 PM PST

wanted to know if the game has anychance of having this, just found out otg cables existed (yes im slow).

submitted by /u/honorboundnoob
[link] [comments]

Problem with xbox 360 controller

Posted: 30 Dec 2016 06:12 AM PST

When I plug in my 360 controller everything seems to work fine. I can navigate the screen and so on. But when I use it in games,(have tried GTA 3 and minecraft) every button works fine except for when I'm pressing left or right trigger, then the camera starts spinning and look up and it won't stop doing that.

Has anyone had the same issue? Its an afterglow 360 controller if that makes a difference.

Edit: I'm using a oneplus 3 and the controller works perfectly on pc

submitted by /u/fifnicke
[link] [comments]

What board games would you like to see get ported to mobile?

Posted: 30 Dec 2016 10:00 AM PST

I can personally see myself playing games like Dead of Winter or Arkwright. I'm surprised there aren't that many ports of prominent board games to mobile apps. There's a lot of appeal in these games and I don't think there would be any hindrance to the overall appeal if select titles were ported.

submitted by /u/irunonpho
[link] [comments]

Addicting puzzle game : Interdot

Posted: 30 Dec 2016 12:34 PM PST

Can anyone make an app/site for mobile/android gamers?

Posted: 30 Dec 2016 06:05 AM PST

Would be awesome if there was an app or a site for us to find new games, find game communities and find other people to play with and have fun.
I feel like the mobile/android gaming community is being completely left out :(

submitted by /u/J117N
[link] [comments]

Avoid the blocks - It's harder than it looks!

Posted: 30 Dec 2016 07:27 AM PST

Hop! - VR platformer

Posted: 30 Dec 2016 06:32 AM PST

Turbo League - Fun Rocket League clone

Posted: 30 Dec 2016 05:12 PM PST

[DEV] Tiny Pig

Posted: 30 Dec 2016 02:46 AM PST

Amazon Digital Day In-Game deals. Vainglory characters 50% in game. Other games as well.

Posted: 30 Dec 2016 10:03 AM PST

Ginger Roll upgrade includes countdown timers, on-screen joystick controls and more new features

Posted: 30 Dec 2016 04:49 AM PST

1 comment:

  1. I went over this internet site and I conceive you have a lot of superb information, bookmarked (:.
    spatz ruric contour hebb truthdare zevon starchaser expectations peisley d8cd98f0

    Korean Air Purifier Brands

    Negative Ion Generator Reviews Consumer Reports

    Air Purifier Made In Germany

    ReplyDelete