Friday 1 December 2017

Are There any good audio editting apps on android?| for sock rom go to rompure.com

Are There any good audio editting apps on android?


Are There any good audio editting apps on android?

Posted: 31 Dec 2016 06:34 AM PST

Edit: probably should mention I'm looking for something at least remotely similar to audacity

submitted by /u/KillAllMinorities
[link] [comments]

[FREE CODES] [DEV] For the end of the year I Am Giving You Away (again) 200 Codes For My App - Navbar Apps, Navigation Bar Customizer! Now also with new Year overlays!

Posted: 31 Dec 2016 08:31 AM PST

Hello again, Reddit!

I am doing another giveaway of codes for premium version of my app - Navbar Apps. It is a small app that allows you to customize the look of your... well, Navigation Bar! You can set option to change its color automatically to match the one from the running app, you can add some background of your liking or set some awesome overlays, that extend over your navigation bar creating some nice effects.

Here is a little example what my app can do: http://imgur.com/a/ugxY2

If you like it, you can download it here for free: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=pl.damianpiwowarski.navbarapps

Then you can add premium code from here to enjoy option of adding your own images to the app. This way you can create for example the look of Google Pixel easily.

We are sharing our wokrs and ideas on our community daily https://plus.google.com/communities/107473329276873466584. Feel free to join us!

I hope you will enjoy my app.

Happy New Year reddit!

submitted by /u/damianpiwowarski
[link] [comments]

[Dev] Per-App Brightness Control

Posted: 31 Dec 2016 07:01 AM PST

I was a little bored over Winter Break and decided to make an app. This app allows you to automatically adjust the brightness level for each individual app.

Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=bennett.dave.brightnesscontrol

Tell me what you think or if you have any other suggestions. It's compatible with Android 5+

submitted by /u/movieboy711
[link] [comments]

WhatsApp: Use Google Emojis instead of Apple Emojis

Posted: 30 Dec 2016 03:57 PM PST

Hello, is there a way to use the Google Emojis instead of the Apple Emojis in WhatsApp.

submitted by /u/fredisz
[link] [comments]

Polar Heart Rate Monitor (HRM), Polar Stride Sensor, and Android Wear....what app to use to make them all connect together?

Posted: 31 Dec 2016 04:11 AM PST

This is a shot in the dark but heres my dilemma. I have an LG Watch Urbane. I run indoors on a treadmill. I recently purchased a Polar H7 heart rate monitor (HRM) and I've found a few apps that work. All the apps will sync the HRM to the phone for real time tracking during runs, but only one or two (ghostracer, endomondo) will then display the heartrate in real time on my watch. MapMyRun and the other big name apps will not do this which is frustrating.

I've been using endomondo now for a while but noticed that, because I'm running indoors, the app wont track my distance, and more importantly, wont allow me to edit in the distance after the run. To combat this, I purchased a polar stride sensor which I had hoped would give me real time distance stats. Well, that sensor doesnt connect with endomondo. In fact, the only app ive found that provides real time stats on heart rate and stride is the adidas train and run app. However.....the adidas app does not have an android wear companion app to check my heart rate on my watch as I run.

So, I'm in a bind and I'm hoping for help. Does anyone know of an app that:

  1. Works with a Polar H7 HRM and a Polar stride sensor; and

  2. Has android wear support that shows real time tracking of heart rate.

Any help here would be so appreciated. Tried strava, endomondo, ghostrunner, mapmyrun, adidas train and run, runkeeper, wahoo fitness, polar flow (which doesnt even have android support for its own stride sensor!) and sport gear tracker.

Thank you so much in advance.

submitted by /u/JayMunOne
[link] [comments]

Simple contacts app that allows saving to device and only showing those locally stored contacts.

Posted: 31 Dec 2016 03:55 AM PST

Recently upgraded to PureNexus 7.1.1 for my Nexus6, tried the stock contacts app and the Google contacts app. Only to find theres absolutely no option to save contacts to the device and to only show those locally stored contacts. They both just want to show and store to gmail. Any help would be great.

Please don't say Contacts app> 3 dots>Contacts to display/settings>default account as they dont say local only gmail accounts that are on the device.

submitted by /u/StoviesAreYummy
[link] [comments]

Looking for a decent gallery+slideshow app that works well with USB OTG

Posted: 31 Dec 2016 03:38 AM PST

Any suggestions?

submitted by /u/Qipeki
[link] [comments]

Google Messenger or Samsung Stock Message App

Posted: 31 Dec 2016 03:26 AM PST

Help me choose which one would be lightweight and what extras will Google Messenger provide...

submitted by /u/AskAman96Muz
[link] [comments]

Two player game app recommendations (like words with friends)

Posted: 30 Dec 2016 07:16 PM PST

I'm looking for game apps that are good for 2 players. Hopefully back and forth games like words with friends. Anyone have a good recommendation?

Thank you!

submitted by /u/Biff666Mitchell
[link] [comments]

So I got a cheap(ish) Chinese VR Headset for Christmas

Posted: 31 Dec 2016 02:27 AM PST

What good apps are there that support VR/cardboard? The most I've been recommended so far are Rollercoaster "games". Good for demonstrations, but a bit shallow..

Thanks!

submitted by /u/le3ky
[link] [comments]

What's your go to reddit app?

Posted: 30 Dec 2016 12:31 PM PST

After using slide for so long. I decided to try boost one more time and wow has it changed drastically from when it first came out. It's my new daily driver for reddit. My most loved feature is the different view styles.

submitted by /u/jrlionheart00
[link] [comments]

Does Spotify have a limit to how many songs you can add to your library?

Posted: 31 Dec 2016 08:48 AM PST

Or upload compared to GPM?

submitted by /u/jrlionheart00
[link] [comments]

[DEV] QReader - new year codes

Posted: 31 Dec 2016 08:05 AM PST

Hello

I'm the developer of QReader. (To see what the app's about, here is the link.)

I'd like to offer this subreddit ten free codes to celebrate (early) the new year. To redeem it just leave a comment and I'll send you the code privately.

This version of QReader has a completely new look, and has a lot of improvements "under the hood". If you have any questions or suggestions feel free to mail me at info.esapp@gmail.com

To receive your code simply leave a comment or message me and I'll give it to you privately.

Also I am looking for people volunteers to translate the app. PM me if you'd like to support me that way.

Thanks

Codes left: 3/10

submitted by /u/EsappDev
[link] [comments]

Best apps for students?

Posted: 31 Dec 2016 07:34 AM PST

So it's almost the start of the New Year, and with that come New Years' Resolutions!

I probably speak on behalf of a large portion of students when I say that one of my resolutions is to become more organised at school and improve my work ethic.

Being the technology enthusiast I am, what apps do you guys recommend to help me (and hopefully others) stay on track with schoolwork, deadlines and other important things?

submitted by /u/silverben10
[link] [comments]

What are some apps that are cheap (below $1.50) and good?

Posted: 30 Dec 2016 07:14 PM PST

Emoji Keyboard Safety(Non-Rooted)?

Posted: 31 Dec 2016 05:38 AM PST

Hey /r/androidapps

New user migrating over from iOS, and trying to recreate my old functionality on my new device (Moto G4).

I hate the stock Google emojis. They look squished and I can't tell what they are compared to my old iOS emoji stock.

I downloaded and am trying Textra with the iOS emoji pack, so I can at least see the emojis people send me, but I'm trying to replace them at the keyboard level so I can see them as I'm used to.

I downloaded and tried a couple of options, like Emoji Keyboard 7, and I get this message:

Attention

This input method may be able to collect all the text you type, including personal data like passwords and credit card numbers. It comes from the app Emoji Keyboard 7. Use this input method?

I uninstalled it, but would use it if I could be reasonably sure it's safe and not going to collect my keystrokes.

Any insight into whether it does act as a keystroke logger? Should I be concerned anyway even if not? Any alternate recommendations? Non-root options preferably, as I know just enough about rooting to possibly ruin my device, but not enough to proceed confidently.

Thanks for any help.

EDIT: Wording

submitted by /u/DriverFL
[link] [comments]

What's that app that shows you the Play Store except it removes the games so you only see apps?

Posted: 30 Dec 2016 06:00 PM PST

How is spotify taking up 23gb on my phone?

Posted: 31 Dec 2016 08:51 AM PST

I was clearing out my pictures off my phone because i was almost out of space and noticed that it only freed up a fraction of the space on my phone i thought it would. Then i use the diskusage app to find out whats really going on and i see Spotify is taking up almost 23gb of space. How is that possible? I have premium so i download the songs to my phone in high quality to use less cell data but that should only account for maybe about a quarter of that much space. Ive had to uninstall/reinstall spotify and download the songs several times. Im assuming it never actually deleted the downloaded songs during uninstall and then redownloaded them multiple times? Any ways to prevent this happening again in the future?

submitted by /u/sirchewi3
[link] [comments]

Tapatalk alternative?

Posted: 30 Dec 2016 10:54 PM PST

Anyone knows of any alternative to Tapatalk? The ads seem to get getting only more obtrusive and I cannot afford a monthly subscription to remove ads.

submitted by /u/Damien2face
[link] [comments]

any good slow motion video recording app

Posted: 30 Dec 2016 10:41 PM PST

can anyone please suggest some good in built slow motion video recording app

submitted by /u/shaan_t
[link] [comments]

[DEV] Mini Golf Buddies - Fun 3D Mini Golf Simulator with dozens of levels

Posted: 30 Dec 2016 01:44 PM PST

Mini Golf Buddies is a 3D mini golf simulator for all ages. Swing your way through a huge collection of challenging levels. In this physics-based sport game your goal is to putt the ball in the hole within the time limit while solving tricky puzzles, collecting coins and having fun. Prepare to test your golfing skills!

Download: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.obumogames.minigolfbuddies

submitted by /u/gubicsz
[link] [comments]

Gamer Sharing App

Posted: 30 Dec 2016 10:13 PM PST

Does anyone know of an app where I can share my videos and hopefully get more exposure for my YouTube channel?

submitted by /u/YaBoiiDru
[link] [comments]

How to easy upload gifs to Imgur (or else)? The Uploader for Imgur not works with gifs

Posted: 31 Dec 2016 03:36 AM PST

Apps or games that are calming

Posted: 30 Dec 2016 06:39 PM PST

Looking for apps or games that are just calming.

For example Rainy Mood or the game Euro Truck Simulator where you can just use it for a few minutes or hours and zone out

submitted by /u/GameNCode
[link] [comments]

3 comments:

  1. Who first sold me on this feeling to freely allow something that provides an unique solution for at that time?
    Norbert Prey
    In addition, I linked to this page
    OLANSI FACTORY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, check my pages about arcade cell games Free Mobile Games famous ceolebrities Indian Movie Songs and interesting Watch Music Videos See You
    my God, i thought you were going to chip in with some decisive insght at the end there, not leave it with ‘we leave it to you to decide'.
    zqbxunvfdvw phentermine 37.5 mg mfixxfb
    obst und gemüsereiniger

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sources like the one you talked about right here will probably be very useful to me! I will submit a link to this web page on my blog. I am sure my guests will discover that very useful. Large thanks for the useful data i discovered on Domain Information Anyway, in my language, there arent much good supply like this.
    Sarah Berger

    ReplyDelete