Saturday 3 May 2014

Review: My Thoughts On The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014) Movie

As far back as I can remember the four mutant turtles, who were raised and trained in Ninjutsu by a mutated rat, have stayed at the very top of my memories today. Everytime I order a pizza, I want to order it with the most outrageous and ridiculous toppings known to man. When I see a skateboard, I want to jump on it and yell Cowabunga. When I watch the news I think of April O'Neil wearing her yellow tights and jacket. If there is a rat on the loose..well actually I will call pest control about it. You get my drift. I even remember how they had an PSA (Public Safety Announcement for those who are too young to know what PSA meant) about how leaving the water running while brushing your teeth can waste up to 5 gallons of water. Those turtles are the ones I remember. Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment